Write for Us
Do you have a creative mind and a passion for writing? Don’t let it go to waste on low quality websites and blogs. Troop Social is looking for someone like you with talent and a flair for writing interesting and thought-provoking articles regarding tech, how to/tutorials, social media, blogging, internet marketing, SEO and anything that has value on the web and jives with our website.
No worries, we have qualified editors out to examine your craft and suggest changes when necessary. We rarely reject articles, as long as they have valid ideas behind it.
What you get when you guest post:
- A link from a PR 3 website. We can give you 2 links (1 in-post and 1 in the Author byline).
- Get massive exposure from thousands of our site visitors.
- Opportunity to be shared on our social media accounts.
Guidelines to become a Guest Author
In order to improve your chance at getting published on our website, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Write a 40-60 word Author bio with one link to your website.
- Strictly no affiliate links. Articles with bad links will not be accepted.
- Article must be original and not posted somewhere else on the internet.
Discussion, Updates, News
- Make sure you have all the article components together (introduction, body and conclusion).
- Separate ideas (subtopics) using subheadings.
- Write at least 500-800 word articles or more.
- Ensure that news and updates are timely with accurate dates, statistics and facts.
- Credit images or recreate them to make it your own.
- YouTube video embeds are welcome.
Note: The above-mentioned guidelines apply to all write-ups.
How to, Top Lists, Tips
- Make sure that articles precisely teaches readers how to do it and NOT on how not to do it. Seriously, provide solutions not more problems.
- Have at least 4 or more on the list. Having 2 or 3 on the list will rarely get approved.
- Provide more than but not less than 5 tips and make sure they are relevant to the problem being solved.
We would much appreciate it if you:
- Submit in .doc file.
- Link back to published posts on Troop Social.
- Provide in-post images.
Are you ready to submit your masterpiece? Send us an email at [email protected].
Thank You and Good luck!